Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

left behind narrative writing

hello people for the past two day we have been doing narrative writing my goal was to complete a peace of writing. so here it is hope you like it.

Left behind The sky was red and orange like the sun but darker. I saw broken bits of wood, a sword and a ladder made out of rope and wood flapping in the wind, it was cold and dark and I didn’t know what was going on. I thought I was trapped alone on that big island, but I was wrong. I didn’t know at that time but I wasn’t alone. I was hungry, cold and tired and wondering how I was here and why. I walked and walked but getting to know where. But finally at last I had found some sort of cave. I was confused because there were no bears but I brushed it off. And got some rest. In the morning I went hunting for food. I tried fishing by making a spare out of a stick. But no luck, so I looked for trees which was easy because the place was covered with them. I found some berries and ate them. As I was eating I heard a growl, I froze with shock shaking. Then I heard nothing so then I thought it was the wind. I collected some berries and walked back to the cave. It had been a long day and it was getting dark as I fell asleep. I heard the wind and the creatures grown. Then I heard a thud as it echoed through the cave. I woke up alarmed and frightened as it continued. Then as I rubbed my eyes I saw a monsterest shadow. I stayed still camouflaushing with my surroundings. Thankfully it left as I wiped the sweat of my face. I saw something out the corner of my eye. I peered my face out of the cave it was flying. I was shocked as I smiled. I could get off this island. I ran outside as they lowered their ladder. I was saved. I was finally off that island.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post