Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2021

My Cat Morrison

 This week for writing we did a poem. we had to chose between a Haiku poem, Rhymed poem, Riddle Poem or a Shape Poem. I did a Rhymed poem about my cat Morrison. Here is my doc.



Morrison


Morrison is the name of my cat.

Some people say may say he is fat.

I think hes rather lovely.

Hes also quite bubbly.

After breakfast he drinks my leftover milk.

When I pat him he feels like silk.

He also likes to sleep in late.

He is one of my best mates.

Morrison is the cat for me.

No other cat I would like him to be.


this is what he looks like.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Lakia,

    First of all - how cute is Morrison?? Your poem has a really nice flow to it, the rhyming words you've chosen are nice and subtle too - liked we talked in the workshop breaking up each really levels up your poem.

    Ka pai!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post