Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2021

YMCA Camp

 This week for writing we wrote about our favourite camp activity. Then we said why it was our favourite. After that we said two of the six c's that we thought we showed the most. I did Critical Thinking and Character. For my favourite camp activity I did high ropes, it was by far my favourite. Here is my piece of writing 👍


YMCA Camp 

By Lakia

In Week 8 of Term 3 my hub went to Wainui YMCA camp, I really enjoyed the experience. My favourite activity out of all of them was high ropes. Before I got up I was scared because I thought I was going to fall.Once I got up, I found out it was actually really cool and existing.


I think the two C’s that I demonstrated the most in high ropes would have been Critical Thinking and Character. Because of Critical Thinking you had to see patterns and connections and use common knowledge. I think I showed Character because I had to be confident and work through challenges and setbacks. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post