Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2021

Math

 This week for math we had to pick any question. And then we collated the data and made it into a graph. I did mine on the color of peoples eyes. the most popular eye color was brown eyes. Here is my math.  

  • 1. I chose a bar graph because I think it's the easiest  way to present my data.


  • 2. My overall findings were that there are a lot of brown and blue eyes and that hazel and green eyes weren't that popular.


  • 3. I don't really know why there are more brown eyes than green eyes


  •  4. That greens eyes and hazel eyes are nearly the same.


  •  5. I have collected my data on a bar graph and did that by going around and asking people what eye color they have.



  

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post